Other names/alliases: Fjotolf Hansen (name change in prison post 2017)
Prominent Associated Figures:
Robert Spencer (One way association with the Jewish anti-Islam campaigner admired by Breivik), Geert Wilders (One way association with the philo-semitic Zionist Geert Wilders who was admired by Breivik)
Groups founded/associated with:
Associated with: Stormfront via reading posts/membership of the forum, 3rd party association attempts with Freemasons via his possession of a Freemason ritual uniform. Claims to support Hinduism. Claims of supporting Winston Churchill's views. Breivik routinely read the faux-nationalist, anti-Islam, pro-Jewish Gates of Vienna, and Jihad Watch websites. Claims to support various mainstream faux-nationalist zionist-supporting and philo-semitic faux-nationalist groups including the FPO and PPV.
- Anders Breivik was a narcissistic Zionist who supported Jewish interests in the Middle East and picked the target group because they were pro-Palestine.
- The International Media ignored the fact that Anders Breivik in his manifesto was clearly a Zionist supporter who hated pro-Palestine activists of his own race more than he did the left.
- Anders Breivik's stated intention for his attack was to publicize his manifesto titled: "2083: A European Declaration of Independence".
- Anders Breivik described the EDLs anti-racist, anti-islam co-founder Paul Ray as his "mentor" (proving the non racialist (kosher), pro-Zionist ideology of Anders Breivik).
- Anders Breivik was not a White Nationalist at all and was more closely related to Zionism in his worldview, the core of his manifesto was designed around opposition to Islam and feminism and he shows a clear ignorance of the Jewish invovlement in undermining White interests.
- Anders Breivik's claims to have switched to Odinism from previously being a "Christian fundamentalist"(by Deputy Police Chief Roger Andresen's assesment) shows Breivik had no consistent ideology and this correlates with his egoism and wish to promote his work so fanatically: Anders Breivik was found to be
"100 percent Christian" (Christian Zionism)
-Anders Breivik, 2083: A European Declaration of Independence
H2 Forms of Faux-Nationalism:
H2 Primary reasons for Condemnation:
H2 Area of Operations: