Other names/alliases: "David Kike"
Prominent Associated Figures:
None, figure is a self-promoter.
Groups founded/associated with:
David Icke Conferences, David Icke News,
- David Icke shifts the blame for the behaviour of Jews away from Jews and onto 'control' or 'direction' by Reptilian Aliens or 'Reptoids'.
- David Icke espouses a theory of oneness and states that race and skincolor is just the shell within which we experience life: reducing race to an issue of non-importance for his followers.
- David Icke addressed the UK's Green Party Conference in 1992 (far-left communists pretending to be environmentalists).
-  David Icke does this to attempt to strategically undermine the credibility of talking about the Jewish involvement in the political establishment and the credibility of many of the other issues he talks about on behalf of the political establishment.
- David Icke wanted more fame and prominence in his life and decided to take his media career to a side-level to skip ahead of the career ladder, by announcing himself as a conspiracy theorist and on a national television show as "the son of God", a statement he later tried to qualify away. Before this David Icke was a lowly soccer TV presenter after arthritis ended his soccer career.
“There is a tribe of people interbreeding...which do not, do not, relate to any Earth race … This is not a Jewish plot. This is not a plot on the world by Jewish people”.
-David Icke talking to Jon Ronson in 2001,
Forms of Faux-Nationalism:
- Theoretical Distractionism (Ludicrously: blame Aliens* instead of the Jews) *Not illegal-aliens but actual et-aliens that are reptilians according to Icke.
- Promoting Multi-Racialism, Philo-Semitism and Liberalism whilst masquerading as promoting pro-nation, libertarianism and the 'truth' about the political establishment.
- Conspiracy theorist defamation of the credibility of all associated ideas
Primary reasons for Condemnation:
- David Icke undermines the credibility of all the ideas and topics he associates with through his conspiracy theorist distractionism towards 'Reptilian aliens' and the way in which he presents himself and communicates is designed to undermine the image of people who then talk about the same thing, in this effect he is a less well known (primarily a UK phenomena) version of Alex Jones but without the Jewish wife but who never the less refuses to talk straight about Jewish influence, instead wiping out the credibility of doing such by passing the buck to Aliens.
Area of Operations:
International (Online, Radio & through Books),