Prominent Associated Figures:
Anders Breivik (one way association), Robert Spencer, Marine Le Pen, Marcel de Graaff, Marjolein Faber,
Groups founded/associated with:
Party for Freedom (Partij Voor De Vrijheid, various Zionist campaign groups,
- The leader of the PVV, Geert Wilders is openly Zionist (supports Israel) and supports Jews and Jewish power and religious authority inside the Netherlands and globally (Philo-semitism).
- The PVV under Geert Wilders is only opposed to Islamic migration, the numbers of migrants and Eastern European migrants and takes no specific opposition to colored migration.
- Geert Wilders does not care whatsoever for the Netherlands and simply wants to make the government pro-Israel and anti-Islam domestically. He seeks to morph his country to this warped perspective and supports colored migration and internal demographic replacement of the people of the Netherlands merely at a slower pace. Geert wants this so that they 'integrate' and dont have their own ideologies and religion that would challenge the Zionist and fanatically pro-Jewish ideology Geert wants to be the dominant orthodoxy.
Italic quote, normal author attribution (TEXT)
H2 Forms of Faux-Nationalism:
- Civic Nationalism
Primary reasons for Condemnation:
- Geert Wilders espouses Philo-Semitism and not only doesnt mention the cause behind mass colored migration, he doesnt mind it, so long as they are cucks towards the Jews like him.
- Geert Wilders threatens to turn the Netherlands into a pro-Zionist country, which never criticises Israel, from one that currently does. Geert Wilders also mentioned his Jewish ancestry as the cause of his deep appreciation of Jews and Israel.
- Geert Wilder's PVV and his personal ideology are forms of non-racial Civic Nationalism that are in no way beneficial to white interests other than buying us slightly more time, however this approach may not result in further increases in tribal sentiments and might satiate it, giving internal migrant populations enough time to takeover with the assistance of the Jewish establishment Geert wants to reinforce and strengthen.
Area of Operations:
- International (Online & Conferences)