Prominent Associated Figures:
Groups founded/associated with:
- Mark Levin on his radio program advocated for more migration from specific colored countries such as India (because he thinks they are more likely to be culturally supportive of the Republicans) as a counter to Democrat's typical migration sources, essentially attempting to reduce migration down to just being about the migrants cultural origin and how that is merely to get more votes and advocating for more colored migration from countries he claimed would support the Republicans as a solution to migrant sources that subsequently vote Democrat. Additionally this is a form of distractionism away from the real issue which is colored migrants replacing whites, which his suggested solution would not prevent but accelerate.
-  Mark Levin essentially advocated for the replacement of whites by colored migrants willing to vote for the faux-right instead of for the left.
- Mark Levin therefore does not think whites being replaced is a problem, but is a good thing, as he does not oppose it explicitly or even indirectly.
Italic quote, normal author attribution (TEXT)
Forms of Faux-Nationalism:
- Civic Nationalism
- Jewish-Supremacism (Zionism especially)
- Dictionary definition of Jewish faux-nationalism
- Islamic Distractionism
Primary reasons for Condemnation:
- Mark Levin attempts to de-racialise nationalistic or faux-right politics.
- Mark Levin promotes a pro-Jewish, pro-Israel form of faux-nationalism that cares nothing for the future of whites, other than that they support Israel long enough until Jews can replace whites with lower IQ'd Indians (Asian sub-continent ones) and other colored races who can be manipulated into supporting Israel and are less likely to rise up and become aware of Jewish subversion
Area of Operations:
- United States (Talk Radio & Online)
- International (Talk Radio & Online)