Philo-Semitic Groups, Figures and Philo-Semitism as its own ideological disease.
Those that engage in Philo-Semitism or who make Philo-Semitic statements whilst claiming to be racially aware, White nationalists or even just civic nationalists, patriots, conservatives, libertarians or identitarians.
Philo-Semitism and its presence in faux-nationalist circles stands in stark contrast to the established facts of the core Jewish responsiblity and undeniable involvement in undermining all of the above ideological positions and the insane contradiction between those positions and Philo-Semitism.
The below is the most commonly seen forms of Philo Semitism:
- 1.Philo Semites claim the Jews have undermined European nations and are therefore clever and smart and Europeans should be 'cucks' and admire them for this instead of fighting and easily defeating Jewish networks and Jewish ideological agendas: this creates an internal achilles-heel of racially aware nationalists who become afflicted with philo-semitism. E.g: American Renaissance, Occidental Observer, Western Spring, Counter Currents.
- 2. Philo-Semites claim support for the existence of Jews rarely exists in colored cultures: this is used by Philo-Semitism as a reason to instead target Islam for example as a diversion away from opposing colored migration as a whole. This can be seen in most central Republican and Conservative positions, where their Jewish party leaders prevent them from opposing colored migration but allow an exception for hostility to Islamic migration simply because of comparatively low levels of philo-Semitism in Islamic migrant populations compared to non-Islamic migrant populations. Philo-Semitism does however exist in politicized Islamic circles in the West: many Islamic groups are fully aware of and thankfull to the Jews for getting them into the West. This demonstrates how false the Philo-Semitic proxy-hostility against 'Political Islam' is and how Philo-Semitism even where some naive nationalists think they are 'on our side' are entirely false. Philo-Semitism is never true nor valid. Here are examples of groups that use the term 'Political Islam' and attack it due to their adoration/appreciation (philo) for Jews (Semites): Republican Party, some Counter Currents authors, English Defence League (Middle Eastern Forum financed/Frank Gaffney) and other racial nationalist groups discuss it as an intellectual diversion.
Philo-Semitism is like a disease of the mind for racial nationalists. There is a border that is violated between understanding the Jewish problem and then surrendering to them under some disgusting 'cucked' appreciation for their manipulative 'skill' under a warped misunderstanding of their ideological priorities or that they are knowingly philo-semitic or Jewish themselves. We see this line of knowing about Jewish Supremacists and sickeningly adoring them for such (against European racial interests) being encouraged to be broken for example in the works of Dr Kevin MacDonald, works that could be used to be very useful at revealing Jewish methods and the cause behind their methods in a clear biological explanation. Numerous racially and politically aware traitors have even been detailed as having completely sold-out and having been 'turned' by the Jews, in some instances via getting themselves Jewish wives as a result of their warped 'racial-interest nihilism' and care only for their individual genetic continuance rather than of White nations: e.g Alex Jones (confirmed), Jared Taylor. and numerous others who have managed to keep such secret.
Examples of philo semitic thought amonst faux-nationalists:
- The positions of the American Renaissance, Jared Taylor.
- Counter Currents (often under the guise of discussing their methods & Nietzschean philo-semitism), Greg Taylor,
- Western Spring, Matt Tait,
- EDL, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon,
- Guillame Faye (comparative Philo-Semitism)
- And dozens if not hundreds of other faux-nationalist faux-racialist wannabe-figures and groups, many potentially promoted initially by Jewish political strategist efforts and foundations.
Almost all non-racialist or Identitarian groups and Christian groups engage in insane levels of Philo-Semitism, with many such as those manipulating the Republican Party caring more for Israel than their own country by a factor of several hundred times over.