Prominent Associated Figures:
Pat Robertson (Christian nutjob),
Groups founded/associated with:
Christian Coalition (via the OCA), Oregon Citizens Alliance / OCA (member), Watchmen on the Walls (founded)
- Scott Lively wrote a book called 'The Pink Swastika (1996)" in which he blamed the holocaust (and through doing such claimed it actually happened, propagating a Jewish false-narrative) on homosexual German pagans in Hitler's "inner circle".
- Scott Lively is involved with a shady group of Jews and Zionist Christians in Eastern Europe and America, that seeks to insert Christianity into all spheres of politics and society that have rejected them: such as into white nationalism and anti-gay rights movements which should be on biological grounds not religious.
"In the history of the holocaust... The first years of terrorism against the Jews were carried out by the homosexuals of the SA."– Scott Lively, The Pink Swastika, 1996
Forms of Faux-Nationalism:
- Homosexual Distractionism
- Christian fundamentalism
Primary reasons for Condemnation:
- Propagating Jewish false-narratives (the holocaust)
Area of Operations:
- Springfield, Massachusetts, United States (physically & online)
- Eastern Europe (physically and online)