English Defence League (EDL):
Other names/alliases: EDL
Prominent Associated Figures:
Tommy Robbinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, Paul Weston (former advisor for Tommy Robinson), Paul Ray (founder), Alan Ayling (founder of the EDLs pro-Israel direction), Kevin Carroll (Cousin of Tommy Robinson)
Various anti-Islam campaign groups and social media pages
- The EDL was openly supported by Jewish Zionist Frank Gaffney, who personally supported its then leader: Tommy Robinson with the support of numerous other Jewish Zionists.
- The former leader of the EDL, Tommy Robinson was openly Philo-Semitic, strongly against 'racism' (as exampled by the negro in the photo-shoot of Robinson and his Jewish financiers) and limited the EDL's opposition to just 'Political Islam' and not all migrants or all Muslims: thus betraying basic nationalist standards with an implicitly pro-colored migration stance.
- The EDL launched a LGBT division in 2010
- The EDL launched a Jewish division in 2010
- Anders Breivik described the EDLs anti-racist, anti-islam co-founder Paul Ray as his "mentor" (proving the Zionist connection with Anders Breivik)
- The EDL was setup as a civic-nationalist group that was then taken over by Jewish Zionists through Tommy Robinson. There is however a narrative visible online that it was less pro-Israel but just as multi-racislist and anti-racist before Tommy Robinson became its leader. An anti-Islam blogger by the name of Paul "Lionheart" Ray claims to have been the leader of the group who split off to form his own group 'the St George division' after he opposed a March held on the 8th of August which he complained was a reference to 88 and that actual nationalists had taken over the group from its kosher founder. However soon after this Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, a former BNP member took over the EDL.
- The pro-Israel direction in the EDL seems to have been as a result of the fundamentalist Christian Alan Ayling (calling himself Alan Lake) who funded the group before it was funded by overt Zionists like Frank Gaffney. It was from this fundamentalist Christianity that the EDLs support for Israel arose.
Italic quote, normal author attribution (TEXT)
Forms of Faux-Nationalism:
- Philo-Semitism derived support for Israel
- Anti-Islamic Distractionism
Primary reasons for Condemnation:
- Negative soccer-thug image defamation upon nationalism
- Philo-Semitic support for Israel, banning of talking about the Jewish cause behind mass colored-migration and anti-free speech laws and legislation.
Area of Operations:
- United Kingdom, primarily London and larger English cities (that also happen to have soccer stadiums).