Prominent Associated Figures:
Frank Gaffney (funded by apparently), Tommy Robinson, Paul Weston (Liberty GB)
Groups founded/associated with:
BNP (past, defunct), Liberty GB (past, collapsed), For Britain (current, defunct, Rebel Media
- Counter Currents, the Western Spring and many key faux-nationalist organisations supported and welcomed the Jewish Jack Buckby into Nationalist circles.
- Sought to underming the moral credibility of the 'far-right' from the perspective of the general public, by standing in the seat of Joe Cox despite having no chance of winning and garnering purely hostile, negative media coverage as a result. Despite the fact that Jack Buckby is a Jewish subversive the Jewish media instead regarded him as 'far right'. Even though he is a civic-nationalist.
Italic quote, normal author attribution (TEXT)
Forms of Faux-Nationalism:
- Jewish Zionist supportive corruption of nationalism
- Anti-Islam distractionism on behalf of Jewish interests
- Faux-Nationalist image defilement
Primary reasons for Condemnation:
- Jewish Zionist activist interfering in faux-nationalist and faux free-speech movements
Area of Operations:
- United Kingdom
- International (Online)